Help & Support
- 1. Signup Process
Complete the signup process to start your myPaisaa investment journey
Step 1 - Download and install the myPaisaa app on your mobile.
- Download Links
Step 2 - Open the app, sign up with your phone number and enter the OTP for authentication.
Step 3 - Upload your pan card, front and back of the adhaar card and take a selfie to complete the KYC process.
- 2. Payment Process
Payments are easy on myPaisaa
Step 1 - Choose a goal that suits your financial needs
Step 2 - Select a chit plan that matches your financial goal
Step 3 - View chit details of your chosen plan
Step 4 - Click on the ‘Choose this plan & Pay’ button to complete the transaction
Step 5 - Make your payment through Phone Pay/ PayTM or Google Pay
- 3. Income proof submission
You’re just one step away from becoming a myPaisaa member
Step 1 - Click on the Menu tab at the bottom right of the app screen
Step 2 - Click on the ‘Your Details’ tab just below your profile picture
Step 3 - Upload your bank statement and salary slip
Step 4 - Press Submit
Income Proof Submission
- 4. Our Executive Process
You’ll be intimated about your application status within 3-4 working days of completing the registration process. On approval, our executive will visit you to collect your signature on all the documents.
Welcome to the myPaisaa Family! You can join online groups, participate in online bids and receive monthly dividend payments in real-time!
- Auctions are completely transparent at myPaisaa
1. We conduct 4 auctions every month, ie, on the 10th, 15th, 20th and 25th
2. The auction starts from 5% of the chit value and can go upto a maximum of 30%.
3. Whoever bids for the highest value of the chit amount will win the auction.
4. In case more than 1 person bids for the highest amount, there’ll be a lucky draw and the system will assign a winner.
- Prize Money Disbursal
- Prize money will be disbursed to your bank account within 24-48 hrs of winning the bid.
- Our executive will visit your place to get signatures and collect documents.
- If application is conditionally approved, guarantor documents are required.
A. Income proofs & KYC
B. Agreement of guarantor
C. Demand Promissory Letter
D. Surety Form
Documents required from the auction winner:
A. Demand promising letter
B. IBG minutes format
C. Waiver letter
D. NASH form
E. PS No claim letter
F. PS payment voucher
G. PS request letter
H. PS surety form
I. Blank cheque ( depending on chit value)
- Dividend Money Disbursal
- Post the auction; dividends will be disbursed within 24 – 48 hrs.
- Dividend disbursal break-up example ( Rs 1 Lakh chit)
A. The auction was won by the max bid of 30%, ie, Rs 30,000
B. Rs 5000 is deducted as company commission
C. The remaining Rs 25,000 is divided equally between all group members.